Thursday, June 4, 2009

Moving up in the world!

Receiving her diploma
The graduation party
I am a bit sad but also very excited that Em has graduated from preschool. She is no longer a 4 year old but a 5 year old who will be heading off to kindergarten in the very near future. I am so excited for her and all that she will experience. But, she is my first to head out the door and jump on the big yellow school bus. Knowing her she will not even turn back. I guess this is a good thing considering there may be a few tears rolling down my cheek.


We recently attended Erin's end of year party at preschool. She is no longer in the 2s class but on her way to the 3s. She is getting so big and if I blink I know I will miss many precious moments. So here is to not blinking and enjoying all of the little celebrations of her life.

No comments: