Friday, April 24, 2009

MUD






Today was so nice that we (me and my girls) spent several hours outside. It was glorious and felt so good to soak in the sunshine. I think I got more vitamin D today than I did all winter. The girls spent most of the time "investigating". This means that they played in the mud. Then I added water to the situation. Not sure what I was thinking but they sure did have a great time. I can remember back to when I was a little girl, I love the mud so much. Mud pies were such a joy to create. I remember fondly sitting in my backyard scooping up the mud and making pies that I later would serve to the rest of the family. I am sure they savored every morsel. I guess deep down inside I still love the mud. Today I got to live vicariously through my girls. I had such fun watching as they filled buckets with mud and dipped there arms into the squishy concoction. I hope you enjoy the pictures almost as much as my girls had while they were taken.

No comments: